Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Passing Time - Boggle


Juz and I looove playing Boggle, it's the latest obsession.  I like to think I'm the Boggle Queen.  Probably cause I bet Sir Justin in 9/10 matches haha.  I've always really been into any kind of word game (except Scrabble augh) because I'm a bit of a reader and I think I have a pretty sweet vocabulary.  Sometimes I totally see words in spanish and german in there too, but I'm not allowed to write them :P

The highest score I've gotten playing with Justin is 54 points I think.. it's because he keeps looking for made up words hoping he'll catch me out (we have a dictionary, but it almost makes it worse because of the amount of ridiculous words that DO exist).  Meanwhile I pull out long words and get 2-3 points more per word.  There's strategy to it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment