Thursday, June 10, 2010

Magazines

I have a serious confession to make - I am addicted to magazines.  But not only am I addicted to reading them, I am addicted to collecting them for 'future reference'.  Behold my pile collected since the last time I decided to throw out my growing pile:


I know it doesn't look THAT bad, but I did also leave out the house and bridal ones >.>  That would have made it look worse and I'm not about tarnishing my good name here.  I could justify it by saying that it's 'research' for my 'career'.. which is true, but mostly it's that I love how I can waste an entire afternoon to fashion and girly stuff and nobody can judge me for it.. ahh I do love fashion mag :3

Well it's time to do something about these piles that keep appearing every year - I'm going to start collecting and compiling all the stuff that I love out of these magazines and all the stuff that applies to me in one neat format for future reference.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment