Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Kitty Kats: Ninja

Before I left home I had two cats that used to be the little centers of my universe - Ninja and Samurai.  I couldn't take them with me when I moved in with Justin because we're not allowed cats or dogs and because my two little furballs had become such a member of my family that I couldn't take that away from them.  I'm happy when I go stay with my family because then I can see my two cats :3  This blog post is about Ninja:


He was bought at six weeks as a Siamese X.. I can guarantee you he is hardly a Siamese at all.  We think he might be cross Russian Blue because he has all the features with the imperfect yellow eyes and white chest tuft.  (But I don't care: In my eyes he is puuurrrrr-fect!).  He has the softest fur and my favourite thing about him are his 'white socks' which we're even cuter on his little kitten feet. >o.o<


I call him "The Prince" because he is a truly regal and sophisticated chap - he is also the master of his domain.  He has definitely loosened up a lot as he gets older (He is almost three years old).  My father is his favourite person in the whole world, followed by my mum now (but only because she feeds him and brushes him every day).  He goes by the name Mister Nin, Ninners and Ninjie.  Ninja has gone through about 12 collars - he absolutely hates them - but he has managed to keep his latest collar for quite a while now.  Funny, since it's a very girly Pink Panther collar with diamantes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment