Sunday, June 6, 2010

Movie World

So my ultra-cool parents bought me one of those VIP cards that let you into Movie World, Seaworld and Wet 'n' Wild any time until the end of June.  Dad took my sister Bianca and I to Movie World today so we could take advantage of our cards before they run out!  Didn't get to go on as many rides as I would have liked to because it was kind of busy this weekend and the Scooby-coaster broke down while we were waiting for it :(  But a highlight of my day was definitely seeing my dad and sister get totally drenched on the Wild Wild West (especially since it was freezing haha suckers!).  If you haven't see this ride in action it goes a little something like this:

Phase One:  Encourage family to go on ride.  Watch with anticipation as doors to large slope creak open.

Phase Two:  ??????


Phase Three:  Profit!  (Or in this case - very cold, wet and unimpressed younger sibling)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment