Saturday, May 29, 2010

Studying

Today all I did was study from about midday to 9pm. So due to that this blog is now about the things that can be found on my desk including one very special little item...

These are my spanish revision notes. I find learning languages that the best way for me to learn is to write idiot-proof notes about rules and verb endings. Then I stick them up on my wall to read a few times a day.

This is my little fluffy stick thing.. it doesn't actually do anything but it lives with my pens to make them more interesting. Every now and then I might bring it out to piss someone off with.. it confuses the rattikins when I tickle them teehee.

This is Lappy 3: The Mac Reincarnation. My parents gave me it for christmas after Lappy 2: The Sony Vaio turned into a technicolor dreamland one day.

LOL. This.. I don't know what the crap this is. It's supposedly a 'wrist rest' but I think that all falls apart once you realise what you're looking at has a pile of poo in it's mouth. But wait! That pile of poo has a function! If you pull it out the little animal that is lovingly about to digest it will vibrate to 'massage' my wrist. The only thing it's massaging is my ribcages from laughing at its existence. Justin gave it to me for christmas last year - there was an entire stall of these guys! All I need to make my life complete now is one of their poo toys - literally a pile of poo that stands about 30cm high. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment