Friday, May 28, 2010

Food - A Night In India


Not literally haha, that WOULD be something! Friday night we went to a restaurant called 'A Night in India' in Toowong. We'd been there once before and couldn't remember if we actually liked it or not. But Justin wanted to get his curry on and hey, who am I to get between a man and his curry?

It was fairly busy for a friday night, but we still managed to get in. Started off with pappadums with raita and mango chutney. The raita was epically yum, I seriously need to have a go at making one myself because I could have eaten buckets of it. Then I had my usual Butter Chicken (Mild of course, because I'm a wuss) and Justin thought he'd be different with the Madrasi.


The good thing about this restaurant is that they serve all the meals with saffron rice by default instead of just normal rice, which we thought really added to the meals. I think I prefer the Butter Chicken from Punjabi Palace or Karma, but I really liked the Madrasi that J got. After the massive meal (of which we had leftovers of course!) we decided to go for a walk along the river. It's not as romantic as it used to be though, because of all that construction they are doing, but it sure stopped me from falling into a curry concussion on my lounge lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment