Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Breakfast at UQ

Today I had my second last spanish exam for the semester. I think it went well for the record.. I just spun a whole lot of BS and tried to spell it as well as I could with my broken spanish vocabulary. I also somehow managed to get 10% out of 15% on my previous grammar test - in my eyes I couldn't ask for more bahaha.

Anyway I got to UQ an hour earlier than I would normally and my sole mission at 8:15am was to get me some Merlo action! I freaking love Merlo coffee, I'm going to have to address this addiction some other day though because something else distracted me from my goal - Ye awesome Ham/Cheese Croissant!

So damn good! And I had a decent view from the Pizza Cafe:

Anyway, while I was sitting down murdering my HCC and mulling over recent developments, I saw this bird just swoop like a ninja into the slightly ajar door of the Pizza Cafe restaurant. He then proceeded to jump from table to table picking up crumbs.. I seriously loved his arrogance, so much so that when he swooped near me for a croissant crumb I took a quick snap of him:

No comments:

Post a Comment